Through our Contextualized Conversations®️ framework and customized coaching programs, leaders are activated to understand the context of their practice while activating the purpose of their leadership. Our leadership strategies focus on communication, change management, and providing innovative solutions to address team dysfunction, leadership gaps, and disproportionate outcomes.
At The Ronald Group, we believe leaders are not born, they EMERGE. Knowing who you are, what you believe in and how you see the world is critically important in the act of leading others. We begin ALL of our individual leadership coaching sessions with a personal 360° assessment that will help form your own personal leadership plan and philosophy.
We create effective Leaders with our FIT© (Focused on Individual Transformation) Executive Coaching.
Step 1 – Personal 360° assessment
- Define your strengths and weaknesses
- Assess how you as well as others view your leadership performance
- Determine where there are gaps between perception and reality
Step 2 – Customized Leadership Plan with 1 – 3 year metrics
Address the “Pain Points” of leadership:
- Employee Engagement
- Talent gaps (leadership development and diversity gaps)
- Imposter Syndrome
- Managing Peers
- Leveraging Strengths
- Leader Isolation (operating in silos)
- Problem solving (adaptive leadership)
- Organizational Bullying
Use real life scenarios to strengthen leadership skills, not just in your career, but in all aspects of life
Balance emotional intelligence to bring about change in leadership behavior
Step 3 – Development of Leadership Philosophy
- Determine your values and how they affect your leadership style
- Develop concrete statements that define your leadership and how to execute in daily life
- Establish how you will cultivate leadership potential in those you lead
The Ronald Group knows that effective teamwork takes effort. In order for leaders to get the best out of their teams, they must first get to know how team members handle change. From there, tasks are assigned that support their strengths and develop weaknesses. We help organizations to create an execution plan for teams that fosters a culture of community, accountability and strategic integration.
We cultivate effective teams through our EC2© (Engage, Communicate, Create) Coaching.
Step 1: Change Inventory assessment
Leverage strengths by developing team members to improve organizational performance
Step 2: Strategize
Set & define goals with leadership to create 1 – 3 year visions
Step 3: Integration and Performance
Collaborate with leadership and team to create accountability processes